ARVE Error: Mode:
lazyload is invalid or not supported. Note that you will need the Pro Addon for lazyload modes.
ARVE Error: Mode:
When you see Wisconsin Fuel Heating & Cooling’s work vans around town, you may think that we are just a furnace and air conditioner company. You aren’t wrong, we do repair and replace furnaces and air conditioners—both have been our specialty since 1923. We are a Carrier Dealer and sell the trusted Carrier HVAC brand of equipment to our customers. We can service any make and model as well.
But Wisconsin Fuel also offers a full line of indoor air quality products to eliminate allergens and help with your total comfort of your home year-round. The air in your home travels through ducts, so it’s only fitting that we offer duct cleaning services, too. Ducts should be cleaned on average every five to seven years.
Regular furnace and air conditioner maintenance is the single most important factor to ensuring years of trouble-free, energy-efficient service no matter what type or brand of system you have. Purchasing an annual maintenance plan will protect your wallet from costly repairs and keep your system running at its peak. Wisconsin Fuel offers an extra measure of protection on new equipment with a 10-year extended warranty that covers parts and labor.
Happy First Day of Fall! It’s here and it’s looking like some gorgeous weather. But here in Wisconsin, we know the weather can change in an instant. Make sure your furnace is ready for the upcoming winter season before the snow and cold arrives. It is recommended to get a seasonal clean and check done of the HVAC equipment in order to keep the equipment running efficiently and find out about any problems before they happen. Your furnace probably hasn’t run since early Spring, so you may want to have a Wisconsin Fuel service technician come out and make sure it’s ready for winter. Here are some tips before you have service done.
To get the most out of your visit with Wisconsin Fuel, a Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealer, take a moment to make sure you’re prepared.
- Know where all of the heating and cooling units are in your home.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Check your air filter. A dirty air filter is a common cause of problems.
- Write down the model numbers of all your products.
- Be ready to explain clearly what problems you’ve had.
- Know when your problems began.
- Make sure the system is accessible by the dealer, including units in crawl spaces or attics.
- Lock pets in a separate room.
- Make sure an adult (18 years or older) is home to let your dealer in.
- Be prepared to answer the phone. Many technicians call when they’re on the way to your home.
- If you rent your home, make sure you have permission to have your system serviced.
- If your heat pump is frozen, shut it off before the technician arrives so it’s thawed and ready for service.
- Have information on all prior services performed on your system readily available.
- Be prepared to make a payment to the dealer.
Labor Day is next weekend which marks the unofficial end to summer.
Kids are going back to school and it may be hard to believe but those Fall days aren’t too far away. Although in Wisconsin we stay warm well into October (on some years), it’s never too early to make sure your furnace is running efficiently for the Fall and Winter.
Schedule a clean & check and make sure the filter is changed twice a year to prevent unnecessary wear on the equipment. Your Wisconsin Fuel technician can help change this for you during the clean & check.
Even with routine maintenance, equipment will eventually need to replaced over time. The average lifespan of a furnace is 15 years, if kept clean and checked regularly.
Now is a great time to take advantage of great savings if you need to buy new efficient equipment. Bryant is offering over $1,500 in Rebates and Special Financing on a qualifying Bryant Evolution Heating & Cooling System.
Contact us for the details of this offer.
From All of us at Wisconsin Fuel & Heating!!