Air Conditioner Maintenance
Save Money and Avoid Hassles
Regular air conditioner maintenance is the single most important factor to ensuring years of trouble-free, energy efficient service no matter what type or brand of system you have. Of course, when your system is working, it’s the easiest thing to forget about and take for granted. Our tune-up is specifically designed to catch problems before they compromise your comfort or safety and make sure your system continues to operate efficiently and trouble-free. If you’re not convinced you need such a tune-up, consider these facts:
- Most major system repairs or replacements occur with systems that are over 5 years old.
- Most routine repairs can be attended to for under $100.
- Major system repairs typically cost $250 to $1,000.
- Routine maintenance INCREASES the life span of the average residential heating and cooling system.
- Most health risks associated with home air quality can be dramatically reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance.
- Efficiently operating systems can cut monthly energy costs by up to 25% vs. poorly maintained systems.
In other words, NOT performing this important maintenance on your home comfort system WILL cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in repairs and unnecessary energy costs. It’s really just a question of when. What’s more, periodic maintenance protects your family’s health and safety and shields you from the hassles and headaches of untimely system breakdowns and costly major repairs.
SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY by signing up for our Gold Shield Maintenance Plan!!
To schedule maintenance of your A/C call (262) 654-0241 today!
What's Included in Spring - Air Conditioner / Heat Pump Maintenance
- Refrigerant Level check
- Disconnect Switch inspection
- Condenser Coil cleaning
- Condensate Line clearing (Cannot guarantee that a foreign object will not re-clog line.)
- Starting Capabilities test
- Measurement of Compressor Amp Draw to specifications
- Electrical Motor Performance measurement
- Measurement of capacitors to be within specifications
- Safety Controls test
- Inspection of main switching relay for arching or pitting
- Lubrication of motors as needed
- Check and adjustment of thermostat calibration
- Check and tightening of high voltage connections
- Check and tightening of control wiring and connections
- Check of air flow
- Check of filter condition and size
- Measurement for proper air temperature readings
- Inspection of duct connections at unit
- Inspection of piping to be free of vibration or wear
- Check of outdoor fan motor bearing wear
- Monitoring for proper operation