Wisconsin Fuel's Extended Warranty
For consumers seeking an extra measure of protection, Wisconsin Fuel offers Manufacturers' Extended Warranties for up to ten (10) years of parts and labor coverage.
All new heating and cooling systems come from the manufacturer with a limited warranty allowing free part replacement for a specified time period. However, the associated costs of replacing a part, such as refrigerant and labor, are generally not covered under a manufacturer's limited warranty.
A Manufacturer's Extended Warranty does provide you with replacement coverage, while also protecting you from unexpected bills and inflation, and guaranteeing that your HVAC equipment will be repaired by a factory-trained Wisconsin Fuel technician and that only genuine manufacturer parts will be used.
Benefits of an Extended Warranty
- Peace of mind.
- Protection from inflation.
- Parts and Labor coverage to replace a covered part.
- You will know your cost for Total Comfort - up to 10 years in advance.
- Original parts will only be replaced with genuine manufacturer parts.
- Our factory trained service technicians will complete any necessary repair work.
- Improved home value because most of our warranties are transferable to subsequent owners, as long as the equipments stays at its original installed location.
Want more information?
Call one of our comfort advisors at (262) 654-0241. They will be glad to help!