- Most major system repairs or replacements occur with systems that are over 5 years old.
- Most routine repairs can be attended to for under $100.
- Major system repairs typically cost $250 to $1,000.
- Routine maintenance INCREASES the life span of the average residential heating and cooling system.
- Most health risks associated with home air quality can be dramatically reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance.
- Efficiently operating systems can cut monthly energy costs by up to 25% vs. poorly maintained systems.
In other words, NOT performing this important maintenance on your home comfort system WILL cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in repairs and unnecessary energy costs. It’s really just a question of when. What’s more, periodic maintenance protects your family’s health and safety and shields you from the hassles and headaches of untimely system breakdowns and costly major repairs.
SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY by signing up for our Gold Shield Maintenance Plan!!